Exciting news! I’ve been in contact with Sarah from Simone Perele and we’ve come up with a competition that I think will appeal to all my readers. It certainly appeals to me!
Simone Perele make some utterly gorgeous, decadent lingerie, sized from to 10 to 20 B-G (some styles in a H) in bras and 10-20 (some sizes in a 22) in underwear. I know I always feel better when I’m wearing pretty duds underneath my clothing, even if my clothing is just yoga pants and a Bonds chesty.
I’ve been given a guide to finding the best fit and bra for you from Sarah, which I’ll share here:
1. Make sure your bra sits in a straight line around your body
2. Always fasten your new bra comfortably on the middle hook
3. All underwire should be sitting on the rib cage and not on the breast tissue
4. The centre separator should sit firmly against your breast bone
5. The bra straps should be firm, but not dig into your shoulders
6. There should not be any spillage over the cup or over the armhole of the bra
7. When in doubt, be professionally fitted by staff at David Jones stores, Australia-wide
The Autumn/Winter collection is being released (where does the time go?!) and to celebrate, we’re is giving readers a chance to win some beautiful lingerie from Simone Perele.
The competition will run from this Monday (23rd of January) until Monday the 6th of February and is open to all Australian residents. Leave a comment telling me why you need beautiful new lingerie from Simone, like their Facebook page and the best response will win the prize!